Date(s) - May 8, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Historic Crockett Barn
Come to a COER Litigation and Health Impact meeting, held in the Crockett Barn on May 8th at 6 PM.
This is going to be a work meeting, so the people who should attend are the following:
- Those who have some legal, library or research skill who are willing to volunteer their time;
- Those who are willing to donate money to be used for litigation against the Navy, and possibly other defendants;
- Those whose health has been demonstrably and negatively impacted by the Growlers;
- Anyone with social media skills willing to donate some time for a social media campaign;
- Anyone who wants to volunteer their time and take action.
We will present a short introduction as to pending litigation and other possible lawsuits/legal theories, and then break up into work groups.
Now is the time to act. Are you ready? Join us!